Tackling Unconscious Bias in Recruitment
A Talk by Janine Victor
Specialist Research Psychologist,
About this talk
According to a report from McKinsey (2019), companies in the top 25% for ethnic/cultural diversity on executive teams were 33% more likely to have industry-leading profitability. In addition, up to 87% of the time, diverse teams make better business decisions (Cloverpop, 2019). In an increasingly challenging recruitment market facing skills shortages and a lack of candidates, unconscious bias in your recruitment process can hinder you from securing the best candidates. So how do you overcome this?
Join Janine Victor, Specialist Research Psychologist at Thomas International and Rachel Woolf, People Director at Zoom on Thursday 23rd of June 2022, 12:30 PM BST as they discuss how you can diversify your talent pool and overcome the challenges of unconscious bias in your recruitment process.
Insights you can expect to gain from this webinar:
• Understanding your own personal bias
• What research tells us about unconscious bias in recruitment
• Overcoming bias throughout the recruitment lifecycle
• How to diversify your workforce
• How to develop a structured and consistent interview process to remove bias