Creating a sustainable transformation that creates lasting value for our organisations doesn’t just happen. It takes planning, strategy, and best-practice know-how to avoid waste, spiralling costs and create cultural change. But too often, organisations tackle transformation in the wrong order, moving to the cloud, or investing in a new CRM or ERP in haste, without putting in the critical extra steps that make a transformation truly effective.
In this session, Mark Skelton, Telefónica Tech UK&I’s CTO fills in the gaps, sharing his best practice advice from a variety of sectors on how to avoid common pitfalls, and align people, processes, and technology, in order to drive growth and create a sustainable future.
• What are the key steps for a successful transformation?
• How do you step away from legacy thinking to create a culture of change?
• Learn to create scalability but without breaking the bank
• Which tactics can help you continually optimise your cyber security?
• How cloud can help you meet sustainability objectives